From now on - and hopefully to eternity - I'll take requests for drawings.
* I can draw with many styles: realistic (NOT hyper realistic), manga, chibi, technical, and mixtures of those styles.
* My strength lies in drawing characters and figures; but I do quite a fine job with background and scenery. And I'm definitely not outstanding at coloring, I must say
* Also, since I don't think I can send the production to you in any way other than scanning and sending; so in order to get the production with the best quality, I'll only take requests for artworks no larger than A4 in size.
* To make a request, send me a note with the subject 'Commission request'.
When making requests, please provide me with some specific information:
> Genre: portrait, design, etc.
> Style: realistic, manga, etc. (if it's hard for you to define a style, you can look at my previous works and choose one)
> Coloring: monochromatic or colorful (with what trend, if there is) or just line-art
> If I need any further information related to the character, action, etc. involved, I'll note you back afterwards.
* Payment is not a big deal; it can be discussed before or after I have finished the job if you want; just one certain thing that it won't be higher than 300 dA points or $5 - and that's the rarely reached maximum. Looking back, I've found out that most commissions I've done so far are for free
* This is an important thing that I should have said first. I know it might sound 'as proud as a peacock' to some of you. I'm a very picky person - to accept or reject a request, I'll carefully consider not only the request but the client as well. But on the other hand, I'm hardly a selfish person, so the possibility of rejection can be, well, nearly 0. Quite conflicting, hah?
If you want to say anything, feel free to comment.
Ok, hope to hear from you!!!